Living in Space Coast, Florida means you’ve got the world at your fingertips. The coastal lifestyle is luxurious and those living in this area enjoy a high quality of life that includes access to amenities like trendy restaurants, high-class shops and of course, waterfront views at every corner. During the week, those living here typically work comfortable jobs with above-average incomes and on the weekend, those living here have an array of activities to choose from when it comes to entertainment.
Romantic Date Ideas
Whether you’re planning a traditional movie and dinner date or something more original, you’ve got plenty to choose from.
- The Mansion: Featuring sprawling views of the Indian River from a romantic rooftop terrace, The Mansion is located inside a historic home that makes for a cozy, intimate date night out.
- Jetty Park Beach and Pier: Plan a romantic picnic on the beach and enjoy stargazing at Jetty Park Beach and Pier.
- Turtle Night Walks: The Sea Turtle Preservation Society hosts weekend Turtle Night Walks, which give you and your date an opportunity to observe sea turtles up close and personal. Follow it up with a romantic dinner at a restaurant along the Atlantic coast.
Girls Night Out
If you’re looking to spend a perfect evening out with the girls, check out some of Melbourne’s top night spots, such as Twister Rooster Bar or Foo Bar & Lotus Gallery. Both feature dancing, drinks and plenty of opportunities for socializing with the girls.
For something fun to do before hitting the club, check out Painting With a Twist, which hosts wine and paint nights for girls.
Guys Night Out
Head to Cocoa Beach for some sunset surfing then hit up Nolan’s Irish Pub for drinks with the boys. If you’re looking for a little more adventure, check out Combat Zone Sports for a wild night of paintball and air soft.
The Space Coast isn’t just for couples and singles, there’s plenty of fun activities the whole family can enjoy.
- The Brevard Zoo: The zoo’s night walks give parents the opportunity to hit the town while children explore the zoo on a guided tour while learning about the animals that live there.
- Backwater: Located in Melbourne, Backwater is a fun breakfast restaurant that gives you the opportunity to make your own pancakes right at the table.
- Get Fired Up: Take the whole family to Get Fired Up, a pottery studio in downtown Melbourne that allows you to paint your own figurines, plates, mugs and more.
Find Your Dream Home in Space Coast, Florida
The ideas mentioned above are great ways to fill your weekends when you’re living in the Space Coast. Of course, there’s plenty of other ways to keep your spouse, friends or family entertained during downtime. From shopping and dining to amusement parks, everything you need is right at your fingertips.
When you’re ready to make the move to the Space Coast, let David Curri Real Estate Group help you find the home of your dreams. Contact us today!